Feng Shui for Office and Work Environment
Work Place and Office Feng Shui Dos and Don’ts
- Do have your back supported by a wall.
- For extra support in business hang art that has scenes of mountains on the wall behind you.
- Do face the door when sitting at your desk; this puts you in a position of power.
- Do keep your desk clear and free of clutter including the drawers.
- Do hang a mirror to reflect the door if your back is turned while on the phone or at the computer.
- Don’t be a needless collector. If you do not need it, toss it.
- Do have two chairs placed in the relationship area. Comfortably decorate the relationship area using connected pairs. Add lighting and plants to support communication and business relationships.
- Do hang certificates, awards and achievements in the reputation area.
- Don’t place accounts payable files in the wealth area.
- Do add a light above your computer shining down on your keyboard. This helps to eliminate distractions.