You will adore bananas after reading this.
If you think bananas are mostly for monkeys, then you are wrong - you really get a lot from eating the sweet fruit! In fact, the peel can also be used for several things that we hadn't just figured out.
1. Bananas can help lower your body temperature if you have a fever or sweat wildly on a hot day.
2. Could your leather shoes use a little more shine? Use the inside of the banana peel to polish your leather items and then wipe off with a towel - your stuff will be like new!
3. If you eat bananas, you can prevent muscle cramps during exercise or while you sleep.
4. You can make delicious (and healthy!) Ice cream from frozen bananas. Cut some bananas into small pieces, put them in the freezer, take them out and blend them - vupti, then there is delicious, creamy ice cream!
5. Bananas fill up your energy depots and keep your blood sugar steady, so eat one or two before your workout and you will be able to perform to your maximum.
6. Are you feeling depressed? Bananas produce stress-reducing substances that make you feel more relaxed.
7. Does your mosquito bite scratch? You can also use the inside of the banana peel to get on an insect bite as it reduces itching and irritation.
8. If you have a bad stomach, grab a banana. Bananas have a lot of good bacteria, which gives the stomach calm.
9. Premenstrual? Bananas can reduce your PMS symptoms as they regulate your blood sugar and cause your body to relax.
10. Bananas make you more sharp due to the high content of the substance potassium. So eat loose before going for an exam!
11. Bananas are rich in antioxidants and can therefore help you to keep away a lot of chronic diseases.
12. Are you a little winter-sad? Bananas contain magnesium, which is a mineral that can improve both your mood and your sleep.
13. Bananas make your bones strong because they promote your absorption of potassium.
14. Bananas are easy to carry in the bag and saturate super tasty - a perfect snack!
15. Bananas have a high content of vitamin B6, which leads to increased production of the white blood cells that reduce obesity, strengthen your nervous system and reduce the risk of diabetes 2.
This post was published on May 6, 2020 10:46 pm